General Terms and Conditions (GTC)
Section 1: MERCHANTS, SCOPE
(1) Contractors under the following GTC are Alte Mustertücher - nachgestickt, Kufsteiner Str. 6, 10825 Berlin, Germany and the customer. More information about the communications data from Alte Mustertücher - nachgestickt see the Imprint.
(2) All goods and services, brought forward by Alte Mustertücher - nachgestickt for clients, are made solely on the basis of the GTC in its version valid at the date of the order.
(3) Any regulations will be contradicted.
Section 2: FINAL CONTRACT
(1) The offers of Alte Mustertücher - nachgestickt on its web sites are a non-binding invitation to the customers to order goods at Alte Mustertücher - nachgestickt.
(2) By ordering the favoured goods by filling out and submitting the online form on the Internet, using e-mail, by phone or postal service gives the customer a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract. To acknowledge receipt of the customer’s order is still no acceptance of the customer’s offer.
(3) If the order confirmation or any other legally binding declaration of Alte Mustertücher - nachgestickt should include writing or printing error or should transmission errors cause the price determination Alte Mustertücher - nachgestickt is entitled to dispute the declaration because of error. Possible payments are promptly reimbursed in this case.
(4) Alte Mustertücher - nachgestickt is entitled to accept this offer within a period of 7 calendar days by sending an order confirmation or the merchandise which was ordered. The confirmation shall be sent by an e-mail. After the period has lapsed without success the offer is considered to be rejected.
Section 3: RATES
(1) All prices are inclusive of VAT and each without the expense of packaging and shipping at the time of ordering.
(2) Packing and shipping of the delivery will be charged separately. The amount of packaging and shipping costs is summarized under the table "Packing and shipping".
(3) By updating the web pages of Alte Mustertücher - nachgestickt all previous prices and other information about goods are invalid. The version valid at the time of ordering is relevant in each case.
Section 4: TERMS OF PAYMENT / SUBJECT TO CANCELLATION
(1) The purchase price will be due with delivery. When delivering outside the Federal Republic of Germany the purchase price is due with the acceptance of the order, overseas delivery can be balanced exclusively by prepayment.
(2) We reserve the right to deliver goods only by payment in advance.
(3) Orders for the account are always due for payment immediately.
(4) The dates and deadlines mentioned by Alte Mustertücher - nachgestickt are not binding. We pay effort to deliver the ordered items within 5 working days. If a delivery cannot be executed within two weeks from order, the customer can withdraw from the contract - unless agreed otherwise.
Section 5: RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL / REVOCATION TERMS
(1) At this point it is important to note explicitly the customer's right of the withdrawal and here specifically to the separate instructions about the right of withdrawal.
(2) The consequences of withdrawal will depend on the statutory provisions being included in Section 5, Paragraph 1 above separate instruction clarified.
(3) The customer can revoke the contract via e-mail or by returning within 14 days after receipt of goods. Cross-stitch charts are only taken back with an intact seal (original bow). Custom-made cross-stitch kits are excluded from exchange. (Kits: no refund, no exchange!)
(4) Sending back fees are to be borne by the customer.
Section 6: TERMS OF DELIVERY
(1) Delivery is carried out by sending the consignment to the customer’s notified delivery address.
(2) The delivery can take place for a packaging and shipping fee (Section 3, Paragraph 2). The exact amount is separately shown for each delivery.
Section 7: TRANSPORT DAMAGE
In case products and commodities are delivered with obvious damage, the customer is asked to complain immediately at the suppliers and to contact Alte Mustertücher – nachgestickt.
Section 8: OWNERSHIP
(1) The ordered goods are in full ownership of Alte Mustertücher – nachgestickt until payment.
Section 9: PRIVACY
Processing is done in accordance with Federal Protection of Data Privacy Act (BDSG) and the Telemedia Act (TMG). In addition, for further particulars we refer to the privacy references.
Section 10: INVALID CLAUSES / PLACE OF JURISDICTION
(1) Should any of the provisions of these GTC should become invalid, the entire contract is not invalid. The invalid regulation will be replaced by the relevant legal regime.
(2) Place of performance and jurisdiction for both parties is Berlin.
Section 11: APPLICABLE LAW
German law is applied to the conclusion and processing of all contracts. The application of the CISG is excluded.